LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
To Be Advised
NUMBER OF HOURS
NUMBER OF CLASSES
Twice Per Week
ENQUIRIES +84 0909241060
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Share This Page Across Social Media
The program provides students with practice in fundamental English usage and skills-building through student-centered and graded learning activities such as speaking, writing, reading and listening.
This course is composed of two components:
- one single module with 48-hour face-to-face class lessons,
- and a compulsory e-learning component.
In addition to face-to-face class lessons, students should take part in e-learning activities as self-study engagement.
Students should spend additional time and efforts in completing the assigned E-learning activities. These e-learning activities include online tasks related to the course book content, listening comprehension and extra grammar and vocabulary quizzes.
Students' progress is measured through a number of assessment components including, but not limited to:
- Participation with E-learning Activities
- In-class Assignments
- Grammar and Vocabulary Quizzes
- Language Knowledge Tests
- Oral Tests
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of this program, students are expected to speak and write at a foundation level and be more confident when communicating in English.
At the completion of the program, students should be able to:
- use English grammar rules with confidence;
- use appropriate vocabulary;
- use common phrases in everyday communication;
- practice basic reading techniques for comprehension tasks;
- practice basic listening techniques and strategies;
- practice basic writing techniques for short writing tasks;
- speak and present simple views and ideas on general topics.
COURSE COMPLETION AWARD
Students who successfully complete and pass the program are eligible to the Certificate in General English (Foundation) - CGEFND.
To pass the program, students have to meet the following:
- Attendance Requirement: fulfill 70% of the total 48 face-to-face class hours;
- Performance Requirement: complete and attain 50% in all assessment components.
Instructor of the course is a qualified and experienced English language teacher.
The program, syllabus and assessments are prepared by REMISOL Department of English team.